Personal Identification Information (PII)
When you access our website or mobile application, we collect the personal information including but not limited to such as your login details with a password, shipping, billing address, tax registration, payment gateways (credit/debit card etc) information, subscription of the newsletter or uses any other services or resources that we offer on our website. However, we do not make any limitations for the website users who choose to access it anonymously. We collect and stow those PII from the users only if they give consent to disclose the information to us. Although the user can refuse to enter a certain PII, but it prevents them from indulging in our certain website-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information (Non-PII)
When the users access our website, we may collect and store their non-personal identification information. This includes “log-data” such as the browser name, type of computer or device you are using, IP address, operating system, the links you click on our website, the frequency of accessing the certain pages, products you view, add to the shopping bag and wishlist.
Our website services don’t address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). Unknowingly, we do not collect and store the PII from children. In case if we are aware that the information gathered is by children without the verification of parent/guardian, then we take strict action to delete them from our services. When the parent or guardian knows that the child has registered the information with us without your consent, then you can feel free to contact us.
How we use Your Collected Information?
My Closet Story uses your personal information for the following purposes: -
- To offer a user-friendly experience and responding to the user service requests in a more effective and convenient manner.
- We utilize the user information to understand their shopping trends and activities performed by different groups of our users in terms of their demographics, age group, preferences etc.
- We are open to the changes and our improvements in the services provided by us. And that’s only possible because of the information and feedback provided by the user.
- The information provided by the users at the time of purchasing their orders is collected only to offer our services for that order. We commit that under any circumstances, we do not share this information with any other third parties other than the purpose of providing services.
- We may contact you by e-mail, phone or fax to provide information about the status of your orders and to update them. If the users subscribe to our mailing list, then they may receive e-mails or messages about our new arrivals, exciting sales and much more.
We know that your personal information is a big asset for you and wants to keep it confidential. Therefore, we implement various security measures to ensure safety. Whenever you make a purchase from our website or uses your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. All your sensitive and confidential information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases. Once your information is in our hands, then we adhere to strict guidelines that fully assure to protect from unauthorized access.
Sharing of your Personal Information
My Closet Story may share your personal information with our affiliates or corporate entities. They can market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly refuse. Also, we may share your name and address with a third party in order to make your delivery of the product. (For example- to our courier or supplier).
We may disclose your personal information (if required) to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of our users
- The general public.
Links to Other Sites
My Closet Story site is a link to other websites that may collect PII about you. We, My Closet Story, are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
By continuing using our site, you signify your consent to collecting and using the information on our website according to our policies and the agreements with our terms stated above. If you do not agree with any terms, then please do not use this site.